Print it yourself!
With professional safety and facility identification printers and software from Brady, you can take full control of your workplace identification to quickly comply with national and European safety requirements; making it safer and more efficient in line with 5S and lean manufacturing.
On-site printing capabilities
Having professional safety and facility identification printing capabilities and software on-site, offers a set of interesting advantages, this includes:
- Fast: design your sign, pipe marker or area marker with Brady Workstation apps, hit print and apply your identification. No need to wait for deliveries.
- Customisable: easily add custom warning messages, your company logo or make your own combination of signs in several sizes and shapes.
- Cost-effective: no need to stock labels you may never use, just print the label or sign you need.
Brady’s high-performance safety and facility identification printers use researched inks to print on durable sign and label materials. These are designed to offer maximum durability in a wide range of industries, taking into account combinations of specific challenges and needs such as UV, moisture, heat, cold and chemical resistance, or resistance to harsh washdown cycles or abrasion.
Create any sign or label
Brady Workstation offers professional, intuitive apps to design quality safety signs. Safety and facility identification design becomes easier, faster and quickly adaptable to new norms amd regulations thanks to centralised updates. With Brady Workstation you can:
- Select the apps you need, activate the 30-day free trial and purchase when satisfied.
- Easily connect to a Brady printer via the internet.
- Receive an alert from high-end Brady printers if you need to load a different label supply to print your design.
Click here to get more information, download the free workstation 30-days trial version and request the free demo!